[microhydro] new discussiongroup on micro hydropower

  • Wim Klunne
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 1999
      (sorry for cross postings)

      HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!!!

      Dear colleagues, friends, and other interested people,

      On the internet several energy related discussion groups exist ranging
      from homepower, stoves, bioenergy, alternative energy to solar energy.
      Up till now no discussion list existed specifically dedicated to micro
      hydropower.
      As I am of the opinion that the exchange of information can benefit all
      of us, I took the initiative of starting a discussion list on
      run-of-the-river hydropower schemes. The purpose of this list is
      exchange of information on technical as well as non technical issues
      concerning micro hydro. The list will facilitate exchange of
      information, finding answers to micro hydro related questions,
      announcing relevant activities (conferences, news flashes, software
      releases, book reviews etc., etc.) and of course making friends.

      To subscribe to this new list, send a message to
      microhydro-subscribe@egroups.com, or fill in your address at
      http://www.itc.nl/~klunne/hydro/index.html#list

      Hope to welcome you soon at the micro hydro list!

      Best regards,

      Wim Klunne

      PS for information on micro hydro, visit my MHP pages at
      http://www.itc.nl/~klunne/hydro/

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/microhydro