Chinese Pico Turbines

  • frederik.barth@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2001
      Some time ago there was some interest in cheap pico-szie turbines
      from China. I just happened to come across the website of a supplier
      and thought I post it:

      http://www.newenergy.org.cn/english/shp/product/index.asp

      Mini-type hydraulic turbine generators

      The Mini-type hydrualic turbine generators developed and produced by the BaiSe Electrical Machinery Plant and the Zhongsha Farm
      Machinery Plant in Guiping ,Guangxi are composed of hydraulic turbines and single-phase permanent magnet generators.At present,two
      series of hydraulic turbine are produced: ZS-FY(axial-flow) and CS-FY(shock). It is not necessary to build the workshop, so
      individual households in mountain area with available rivers Main technical parameters: for ZS-FY series: applicable water head
      1.8-3.7m,flow rate 0.02-0.045m3/s and for CS-FY series: applicable water head 8-18m, flow rate 0.007-0.006m3/s, power 100-300W and
      voltage 200-230V.
      ¡¡
      XJ13-L series mini-type hydraulic turbine

      XJ13-L series mini-type turbine generator produced by the Electrical Machinery Plant in Pingle country, guangxi province have the
      following characteristics:compact in structrue,small in volume,light in weight,easy in installation,convenience in opteration and
      less in investment.Theu are suitable for electricity generation in villages and households in mountain area with small water
      resource.XJ 13-L series mini-type hydraulic turbine generators have different types.XJ/13-L-10/3 type's installation requirements
      are:water head: 8-18 m;flow rate 0.011 m3/s;XJ/13-L-15/4.5 are:water head:8-18.4m;flow rate: 0.028m3/s and 6th grade generator with
      3kW power ¡¡
    • hic@mail.hz.zj.cn
      Message 2 of 8 , May 2, 2001
        Dear Sir or Madam,
        As an International Organization, International Network on Small Hydro
        Power whose headquarter International Center on Small Hydro Power in China
        aims to promote the SHP development worldwide.
        Since we are in China, we have the good contact with the Chinese
        manufacturers. If you have problem about the Chinese equipment on Small
        Hydro Power, please contact with us.
        e-mail: hic@...
        Fax: +86 571 7023353
        Tel: +86 571 7070070 ext. 6317, ext. 6320

        At 14:51 01-5-1 +0200, you wrote:
        >Some time ago there was some interest in cheap pico-szie turbines
        >from China. I just happened to come across the website of a supplier
        >and thought I post it:
        >
        >http://www.newenergy.org.cn/english/shp/product/index.asp
        >
        >Mini-type hydraulic turbine generators
        >
        >The Mini-type hydrualic turbine generators developed and produced by the
        BaiSe Electrical Machinery Plant and the Zhongsha Farm
        >Machinery Plant in Guiping ,Guangxi are composed of hydraulic turbines and
        single-phase permanent magnet generators.At present,two
        >series of hydraulic turbine are produced: ZS-FY(axial-flow) and
        CS-FY(shock). It is not necessary to build the workshop, so
        >individual households in mountain area with available rivers Main
        technical parameters: for ZS-FY series: applicable water head
        >1.8-3.7m,flow rate 0.02-0.045m3/s and for CS-FY series: applicable water
        head 8-18m, flow rate 0.007-0.006m3/s, power 100-300W and
        >voltage 200-230V.
        > ¡¡
        >XJ13-L series mini-type hydraulic turbine
        >
        >XJ13-L series mini-type turbine generator produced by the Electrical
        Machinery Plant in Pingle country, guangxi province have the
        >following characteristics:compact in structrue,small in volume,light in
        weight,easy in installation,convenience in opteration and
        >less in investment.Theu are suitable for electricity generation in
        villages and households in mountain area with small water
        >resource.XJ 13-L series mini-type hydraulic turbine generators have
        different types.XJ/13-L-10/3 type's installation requirements
        >are:water head: 8-18 m;flow rate 0.011 m3/s;XJ/13-L-15/4.5 are:water
        head:8-18.4m;flow rate: 0.028m3/s and 6th grade generator with
        >3kW power ¡¡
        >

        >NOTE: The advertisements in this email are added by Yahoogroups who
        provides us with free email group services. The microhydro-group does not
        endorse products or support the advertisements in any way.

        >More information on micro hydropower at http://geocities.com/wim_klunne/hydro

      • Orlando Audisio
        Message 3 of 8 , May 2, 2001
          Dear Colleagues;

          An Axial Mini hydraulic turbine has been designed, manufactured and tested
          in Laboratory of Hydraulic Machines, at National University of Comahue
          (Patagonia ARGENTINA) by Orlando A. AUDISIO, Ariel R. MARCHEGIANI, and Luis
          C. ESPINOZA. Power: 1.80 kW; N: 1050 RPM; H: 3.65 m; Ef.: 70%, and Q: 75
          l/s. . In Attacment I am showing the runner the axial turbine. Thank.

          Eng. Orlando A. AUDISIO
          UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL DEL COMAHUE
          Dpto. de Mecanica Aplicada
          Lab. de Maquinas Hidarulicas (LA.M.HI.)
          Calle Buenos Aires 1400
          (8300) NEUQUEN - ARGENTINA
        • Stewart Craine
          Message 4 of 8 , May 2, 2001
            Dear group,

            I have a friend who is starting up a large project on community development
            in Uttranchal, India, near the Nepal border. He is interested in installing
            a few micro hydro sets, particularly in improving the traditional mills that
            are there and attaching a generator. Funding is being worked out, but we are
            interested in trying to find some company based in India that could serve as
            installer and technical backup. Maybe someone knows of a group that worked
            on the Hilly Hydro GEF project??? Thanks for your help.

            Cheers,
            Stewart Craine
            LEDCO, Nepal
          • frederik.barth@t-online.de
            Message 5 of 8 , May 3, 2001
              You might want to take a look at http://www.jyoti.com; they are doing
              hydropower projects http://www.jyoti.com/7hgs_pf.htm.

            • evansengineering@cs.com
              Message 6 of 8 , May 3, 2001
                Hello Stewart Craine,
                After the GEF Hilly Hydro project stopped, the 'watermills group' continued
                under funding from 'Winrock' and latterly under funding from DIFED (UK
                Government). The group is made up of HESCO, which is the lead local NGO.
                Myself Evans Engineering/Firsthand Consulting, who came up with the concept
                and design some 20 years ago, Olly Paish of IT Power, who is the
                International project manager/co-ordinator, the local Watermill Owners
                Associations and local manufacturers. Several hundred mills have been
                upgraded already, using the improved Gharat which costs about 10,000R  or
                240US$ . I will be putting a much more detailed report on my web site
                www.microhydro.com  when I rearrange it in the next few weeks.
                Regards Rupert Evans
                Evans Engineering UK
                www.microhydro.com
              • VINAY
                Message 7 of 8 , May 3, 2001
                  Dear Friend,
                  I am technical consultant and am installing 2 projects in MP.
                  Recently I have got my Project Report approved by Electricity Board.
                  If interested , contact me for further detail.
                  vinay
                  stupa consultants
                • Al-Mas Sendegeya
                  Message 8 of 8 , May 3, 2001
                    Dear Colligues,

                    I am a male Ugandan holding a BSc. Engineering
                    (Electrical) and a Master of Science in Renewable
                    Energy. Currently, I teach in a Technical Institution.
                    To change circumstances, I would like to involve in
                    any RE project especially for rural electrification
                    any where in the world. But most preferably in East
                    and Central Africa. I have the zeal to engage in MHP
                    projects and/or Solar Energy Projects. In this regard,
                    if there is anyone who knows any MH project going on
                    in Uganda, I will be very grateful to connect me to
                    that project.

                    Please serious I am looking for a practical employment
                    in the field of RE. Once again I am desperately
                    looking for a practical job.

                    Contact

                    Mr. A. S. Mubiru
                    P. O. Box 7181