[microhydro] Heat generator

  • Sara & Herve
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 1999
      Hi all,

      I cannot remember who was searching how to create heat directly from the
      microhydro scheme but there is a book on the subject.
      This is called "The heat generator" and is the volume 6 of the Mycro Hydro
      Power Group Series (MHPG,) Harnessing Water Power on a Small Scale. This
      volume was edited by SKAT (sorry, forget to take the ISBN).

      There was a copy available last week at the IT bookshop in London.
      You can contact them on 0171 436 9761 from UK.

      I hope that will help.

      Herve

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/microhydro