Control

  • Isa Sule
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2001
      Hello Every one,
      Can you give me sources of information about different
      control methods in a Micro-Hydro system.
      To be more precise, list of books, internet sites.
      your response will be appereciated.
      Isa.
      Thanks

    • Christopher Alfonso
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2001
        --- Isa Sule <isule@...> wrote:
        > Hello Every one,
        > Can you give me sources of information about
        > different
        > control methods in a Micro-Hydro system.
        > To be more precise, list of books, internet sites.
        > your response will be appereciated.
        > Isa.
        > Thanks
        > You can refer to Micro Hydro Source Book by
        Inversin. Also Governor Product Information by
        Gerhard Fisher et. al. published by SKAT and other
        books from ITDG.
        > These were my reference when I developed the
        controller I am now using in my installations.
        CBA

        a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/