Re: Finding a good case study site for engineering students training

  • anhj_99
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2013
      Hi Ian
      Im interested in microhydro and more so in high head systems so your project sounds really interesting. Ultimately I would like to do a project for myself so I am looking to learn about the whole process from obtaining permissions to how much you have to pay people for wayleaves etc
      I was wondering if you would mind me being nosy and coming for a look around (if your works are near to me that is!) when your starting civils works etc ?

      Regards

      Alistair