Re: [microhydro] Mycro Generator Parameters [1 Attachment]

  • MARK SIGL
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28 10:11 PM
      what size of generator are you using?  Talk to your power company you don't need a sub station.  I have a 1.5MW hydro site and I use a transformer to setup the KVA to their line size 21kva. The primary meter tracks what is going into their system.  My site does have a automatic cut off switch if their side or mine goes down.