Re: [microhydro] Mycro Generator Parameters

  • Allhydro
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27, 2013
      Hi Mariela;
      Please feed The group with All The infirmation about The generator as I'm sure we are able To help.
      Regards;
      Angel

      Enviado desde mi iPhone

      El Apr 27, 2013, a las 2:11 AM, Mirela MOGA <mirela.moga.et@...> escribió:

      Hello!

      I am making a faculty project for a microhydro power plant and I am focusing on the electrical substation for conecting my plant to the grid. To do this I need to use the electrical parameters, such as reactances (Xd, Xd*,Xd”) and I have no idea where I could find those.I have tables for bigger generators (MW size), but not for smaller.
      Do you have any idea if there is any table with technical data for microgenerators?(for example: 400kW). I am also interested in tabels with technical data for small transformers.

      Thank you!

      MIRELA MOGA
      Facultatea de Electrotehnica si Electroenergetica
      Universitatea "Politehnica" Timisoara

       e-mail:mirela.moga.et@...
               mirela.moga.ro@...
               mirela.moga.ee@...

       telefon:0741044035

    • Mirela MOGA
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 27, 2013
      • 1 Attachment
      • 49 KB
      I have attached a tabel that contains parameters for bigger generators. I am interested if you happen to know where I could find a simmilar table of smaller ones?
      Thanks!

      2013/4/27 Allhydro <allhydro@...>

[...]

    • MARK SIGL