messages on turgo design

  • wim_klunne
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2013
      Dear group,

      Last week I let a message through that was not intended to reach the group. This message was talking about the future of hydropower, which is a relevant topic to the group.

      HOWEVER, I did not notice that the sender had attached below that message the text of an earlier message that I blocked from reaching you, which is talking about the turgo design and associated issues ( a topic we discussed some years ago without any other proper outcome except annoying messages)

      I apologise that I did not see that this message was included in the new posting. Sorry for the follow-up messages that were initiated by this.

      Obvious a behavior in which a poster tries to get a message that was rejected to the group by including it below another message is NOT acceptable. I have therefore decided to remove the person involved from the group.
      I will also block any message that is a reaction to this original posting.
      I trust you understand.

      Kind regards,

      Wim
      (group moderator)