Re: [microhydro] Future of microhydro?

    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 25, 2013
      I see this NOT as a "blatant attempt by Davis to use the list to get business" but as a blatant attempt by Ron Davis to Pull Joe H and Peter R to kind of being forced to reply to Ron Davis to publicly allow Ron Davis to use their Turgo Spoon profiles for his own use.

      The technology capabilities of Ron Davis are clearly demonstrated as being incapable to design his own spoons to build the Turgo turbine, any person with some basic mechanical knowledge should be able to take a spoon made by other manufacturer and modify the basic profile and still maintain the form and efficiency and end up having a Turgo turbine that does not infringe in any one designs.

      It is either arrogance or ignorance what keeps Ron Davis "attacking" the two gentlemen and unhappily I was pulled into this "fiasco" by Ron Davis himself when Ginnee Hancock ordered a couple of turbines from him and paid for them as Ginnee Hancock has demonstrated several times.

      As a matter of fact, if I have known that Ginnee Hancock was ordering a couple of turbines, I  would suggested to her NOT to order such rudimentary casing designed poorly and not geared to be as a complement to a generator( alternator ) and not using a car alternator which it is a very poor design decision.

      If Ron Davis have been able to read to this phrase, my suggestion is to get Turgo turbines from other manufacturers in the world -- available in Europe ( Italy) , in New Zealand (Power ) and so many others and get the spoons to infringe their copyright and do what your character tells you to do.

      You are not paying attention to those that manufacture Turgo spoons, they are not  "fighting" between themselves since each one of them have their own Turgo Design done -- why don't you stop this nonsense and do a Turgo turbine using somebody else spoons -- it is time for you to MATURE even though your photos with long beard indicate that you should be already that Mature for some reason -- that NO body knows -- you have been unable to reach that level of Maturity.

      Then just send the money to GINNEE HANCOCK -- I am very sure that she will reply informing the world via the microhydro group that you have returned the money you took for the ordered two turgo turbines and STOP being HARD HEADED.

      A copy of this message is being sent to GINNEE if she cares to say anything, I do not expect it but  who knows ?>

      Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 08:25
      Subject: Re: [microhydro] Future of microhydro?

      joel@... wrote at 11:51 AM 4/21/2013:

      Yes. I thought this was put to rest years ago as all the posted material shows. Seems like a blatant attempt to Sh*t stir. I hope Win takes note.

      I see it more as a blatant attempt by Davis to use the list to get business, as others have done in the past. I do not particularly like it, but apparently it is not against list rules.

      As for Ginnee Hancock, I do not pretend to know what is going on with that, though some folks seem willing to take her word for the situation in order to help them vilify Davis. I do find it interesting that in all the years I have heard of Davis and the Watermotor (since before 1999), Ginnee Hancock is the only customer I have heard complain.

      Davis spamming the list aside, the rest seems to just be part of an ongoing effort to drag Davis' name through the mud because he insisted that something in the public domain actually be treated as such, while others hoped to exclusively market it.

      Of course, the main anti-Davis mouthpiece is never wrong, even when he is, and will need to vigorously defend the ant-Davis commitment he made.

      From: Ginnee Hancock
      XXXXXXXXX