Re: Moulin De Aillevans, France

  • tojoe999
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 24, 2012
      Tony,

      Perhaps I can add a few captions to the photographs over the Christmas period.

      The scroll patterns on the stainless steel runner are vestiges of the manufacturing process. I suspect that a worn polishing pad was used.

      More photographs when the installation is complete.

      The main bearing (hydrodynamic) and the directly coupled Permanent Magnet Generator (PMG) have yet to be mounted.

      Tony M.