Re: Simple, or easy IGC

  • j.henrique938
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2012
      Hello Manfred,

      I`ve read the work and documentation of JAN, but has a lot of things and control, the we doesn`t have money and knowledge to do, it`s because that, that i`m asking for a simple way, or a simple method to do a tension control, we will have a dor with an actuator, that was donated for us, to control the water flow.

      So, can be a igc, that read the voltage, and open more or less the flow to the engine.

      know something like that?

      Thanks

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 8, 2012
        Henrique:

        You insisted asking for assistance BUT you do not inform in detail to be able to assist you  .

        You need to inform for the members to give you the proper assistance  so PLEASE  indicate what you have , the length of the penstock, the  head and the water volume, then the type of turbine you have or plan to have .

        This way we can suggest different ways to solve the problem. do as well tell us the place where the turbine is located to be able to adapt the possible items available there to the hydro system you may have in mind -- still we do not know what you have and therefore no way to give suggestions to control the volume or the voltage output.

        Where is the  turbine and generator located in reference to the loads

        inform to be able to assist  you .

        Sent: Monday, December 03, 2012 12:31
        Subject: [microhydro] Re: Simple, or easy IGC