Re: [microhydro] Upgrade to an existing site.

  • saeid bagheri
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2012
      dear all

      i want to know some information about best solution measuring test method effeciency of hydro power plant,(high head &low head)

      it is a fact that there are some kind of test method ,which  one of them has min error random & systematic measurements of head and predictable flow and max accurate.

      thanks you for your feadback.

      bagheri