VII Argentine Congress on Dams and Hydroelectric Projects

  • Claudio
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2012
      Dear Colleagues and Friends:

      I have the pleasure to invite you to actively participate in the next edition of the Argentine Congress on Dams and Hydroelectric Projects, which will be held from 14 to 16 November of this year in the city of Buenos Aires, Argentina. We look forward to their contributions and assistance in this event.

      More information can be found in http://www.congresopresas2012.com.ar or writting to info@....

      Best regards,

      Claudio A. Fattor
      VII Argentine Congress on Dams and Hydroelectric Projects
      Chairman of the Organising Committee
    • Claudio
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2012
        Dear friends,

        I have the pleasure to invite you to actively participate in the next edition of the Argentine Congress and Hydroelectric Dam, which will be held from 14 to 16 November of this year in the city of Buenos Aires. We look forward to their contributions and assistance in this event.

        More information can be found at http://www.congresopresas2012.com.ar or writting to info@....

        Best regards,

        Claudio A. Fattor
        Chairman of the organizing committee
        VII Argentine Congress on Dams and Hydroelectric Projects