Re: Minihydro Supplie and installation

  • msmgirish
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 29, 2012
      Dear bobby

      We are developing 1X250 KW hydro plant in southern Part of india, we are looking for turbine which will suit for this, Pls. find the following data

      1 Source of water: Low Level Canal from a Dam
      2 Design Discharge(Cumecs): 4.67
      3 No. Drops: 3
      4 Flow availability for the Power generation: 10 months in a year
      5 Maximum Gross Head( meters): 6.6
      if you are having this product, send the offer in this address
      girish.ms@...

      Girish