plant factor

  • shababwahid
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 29, 2012
      for a community hydro 200 kilowatt installed on self help basis we want to build a wood seasoning plant .
      has anyone one got any drawings/plans for wood seasoning plant
      regarding size and capacity we are thinking of 3000 BFut
      we have collected some information but if a member has some information and experience that he would like to share pl such as equipment selection ,cmaber drawings etc
      regards
      shabab
    • nick malek
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2012
        shabab
        i would suggest you look at woodweb in there Knowledge Base for Kiln
        Construction

        http://www.woodweb.com/#
        nick

        On 2/29/12, shababwahid <shababwahid@...> wrote:
        > for a community hydro 200 kilowatt installed on self help basis we want to
        > build a wood seasoning plant .
        > has anyone one got any drawings/plans for wood seasoning plant
        > regarding size and capacity we are thinking of 3000 BFut
        > we have collected some information but if a member has some information and
        > experience that he would like to share pl such as equipment selection
        > ,cmaber drawings etc
        > regards
        > shabab

      • H Faul