design optimization of cross-flow hydraulic turbines was: low speed turbines

  • Helmut Schlager
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 1, 2010
      what I recently(?) found in the internets deep and dark folds,...:

      http://eng.upt.ro/buletin/numere/2005/2005/LUCR_5.PDF

      hth helmut

      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 1, 2010
        I have tried for a long time, years , to contact two of the scientist without luck, does any one know a good way to contact them.

        The article is interesting and the software they have is one I would like to get if possible.

        what I recently(?) found in the internets deep and dark folds,...:

        http://eng.upt.ro/buletin/numere/2005/2005/LUCR_5.PDF

        hth helmut

        Am 26.11.2010 14:54, schrieb shababwahid:

        > dear all
        >
        > for some of our hydro power projects we are selecting low speed
        > generators directly coupled to low speed turbine on the idea that low
        > speed turbines are more durable both impulse and reaction.
        >
        > is our idea correct?
        >
        > regards
        > shabab
        >

        > R <mailto:shababwahid@...?subject=Re%3A%20low%20speed%20turbines>

      • SUSAN OLARTE
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 1, 2010
          Dear All

          Low speed Alternator usually can only be seen on Reaction Turbine Low
          head Like Francis,Kaplan,Bulb and ( Crossflow impulse ) Turbine range Head
          from 5 meters to 30 Meters High flow Rpm range from 103 to 450 RPM

          Bobby