Re: [microhydro] pdf copy

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30 8:34 PM
      The name of the book : HOW TO DESIGN AND BUILD CENTRIFUGAL FANS by David J.Gingery

      The book IS NOT AVAILABLE for download, somebody placed for free downloads but the editor or the writer complained and it was retired from free downloads

      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2010
        It's only $10 at http://www.lindsaybks.com/dgjp/djgbk/found/index.html

        Steve Spence
        Renewable energy and self sufficiency
        http://www.green-trust.org
        http://makingthewebwork.blogspot.com/

        On 04/30/2010 11:34 PM, Nando wrote:
        > HOW TO DESIGN AND BUILD CENTRIFUGAL FANS
      • shabab wahid
        Message 3 of 4 , May 5, 2010
          thank you sir
          i tried lindsay and a couple of theire diwtributors. Linsay says they have postal problems with my county and the distributors say copy in in available in stock
          i was thinking if there is a site where i can download a scanned / pdf copy on payment.
          regards
          shabab