Crossflow for sale

  • catmilltech
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2009
      I have a large used crossflow for sale. Built by Valley Hydro UK and designed for 400L/sec on a 3m head but rated for higher heads and consequently higher flows. 1/3 2/3 split vane intake, comes with transition piece to 600mm dia penstock, generator platform and actuator arms. Drive belt and pulleys available by negotiation. Machine is 3 years old, has never been damaged by foreign bodies. Needs the paint touchng up and eventualy one new bearing. Asking price £6000 (GB). Will pallet freight to manland UK addresses or export if buyer arranges transport. Can send photos for genuinely interested enquiries, just mail me. Craig
    • Martin.Leahy
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1 9:13 AM
        Craig

        What is the max head and flow? I guess the current configuration is for about 10 kW?

        Regards,
        Martin

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1 9:56 AM
          Craig

          What is the maximum head i.e. the maximum pressure the housing designed to withstand.

          Runner width and diamater.

          Thanks
          Nento.

          More information on micro hydropower at http://microhydropo wer.net