micro hydro electronic load controller (elc)

  • virgilio, sr labor
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
      sir,

      we had installed several micro hydro sites here in Mindanao, Philippines.
      our usual problem here is the electronic load controller, especially the 15kw to 30kw
      three phase system with locally fabricated turbines. we use china brush type
      generator in almost our sites with 220 volts, 60 hz output.

      currently we use triac as voltage sensing device to stabilize the voltage when load
      changes. i need your suggestions regarding this matter

      pls. help

      vir

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
        Virgilio:

        You need to be more specific and clear with your problem to see what can be done.

        Detail or send information about your TRIAC controller , directly to me if attachments, the microhydro group does not allow attachments in the messages .

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
          these people sell somthing I was looking at for my system.
          retraceelectronics.com
          I have no experience of the quality of the kit - or if it works.

          Guy
          we had installed several micro hydro sites here in Mindanao, Philippines.
          our usual problem here is the electronic load controller, especially the 15kw to 30kw
          three phase system with locally fabricated turbines. we use china brush type
          generator in almost our sites with 220 volts, 60 hz output.

          currently we use triac as voltage sensing device to stabilize the voltage when load
          changes. i need your suggestions regarding this matter

          pls. help

          vir

        • Carlos Bonifetti D.
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
            Virgilio,
            Please give me more specific description of the control problems and 3 phase generator characteristics, AVR type, ELC type, etc.
            Regards,
            Carlos
            -----------------------

            we had installed several micro hydro sites here in Mindanao, Philippines.
            our usual problem here is the electronic load controller, especially the 15kw to 30kw
            three phase system with locally fabricated turbines. we use china brush type
            generator in almost our sites with 220 volts, 60 hz output.

            currently we use triac as voltage sensing device to stabilize the voltage when load
            changes. i need your suggestions regarding this matter

            pls. help

            vir

            __________ Información de NOD32, revisión 3653 (20081201) __________

            Este mensaje ha sido analizado con NOD32 antivirus system
            http://www.nod32.com

            --
            Estoy utilizando la versión gratuita de SPAMfighter para usuarios privados.
            Hasta ahora ha bloqueado 343 spam y me ha ahorrado mucho tiempo.