[OT] WARNING: Dave Kohr may try to pull your ISP if you disagree with him in e-mail

  • The Maverick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2000
      WARNING TO MEMBERS OF THE MICROGAMES MAILING LIST:

      I regret to inform the mailing list that I cannot take the "issues" with
      Dave Kohr to e-mail as he has complained to my ISP that I sent "abusive"
      e-mail to him. On the face of the five e-mails I have sent him (the
      grand total since February) this claim is hilarious, but Dave may not be
      laughing about the legal action I am considering taking against him for
      making a false complaint to my ISP. Dave can avoid that prospect by
      making an immediate withdrawal of his complaint, subject to my agreement
      that I will gladly never e-mail him again.

      But I digress. This message is being posted to the mailing list for two
      reasons. First, to put the list on notice that if Dave takes pot shots
      at me, I will be forced to choose to respond here or not respond at all
      (my apologies if I do respond and a preliminary farewell if such causes
      my access here to be revoked.) Second, this information should put
      everyone on notice that if you e-mail Mr. Kohr he may submit a false
      complaint against you.

      If anyone wishes to discuss this matter further in e-mail, or wishes to
      view copies of the e-mail messages in question, please contact me
      directly. Thanks!

      the Mav

      --

      "Never give up -- never surrender!" Commander Peter Quincy Taggart