MDC III

  • Jack Darwid
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2008
      I don't know if someone has already told this here or not, but here it
      is:

      the MDC III (Microgame Design Contest III)
      http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/35492

      Cheers!
      :)
      Jack
      www.geocities.com/islandofd
    • Dan
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 2, 2008
        looks like the deadline is Dec 31, 2008

        > I don't know if someone has already told this here or
        > not, but here it
        > is:
        >
        > the MDC III (Microgame Design Contest III)
        > http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/35492
        >
        > Cheers!
        > :)
        > Jack
        > www.geocities.com/islandofd

      • Joe Hartley
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 2, 2008
          On Tue, 02 Dec 2008 08:58:52 -0000
          "Jack Darwid" <jackdarwid@...> wrote:
          > I don't know if someone has already told this here or not, but here it
          > is:
          >
          > the MDC III (Microgame Design Contest III)
          > http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/35492

          Hmmm, I know Tom used to be on this list, I don't know why he wouldn't
          have announced it here, but this post is from October.

          There were some great games that came out of the first two MDCs, I'll
          be looking forward to seeing the entries for this.

          Joe Hartley - UNIX/network Consultant - jh@...
        • Matthew Nadelhaft
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 2, 2008
            Didn't we actually have MDC III? The entries were Mine-Shaft Gap and Paranoid Delusions. I think it was a draw. :o) I'm going on vacation in a few days and will be on the road through most of December, so there's no way I'll be able to enter this one.Matt "The song sleeps in the machine" -- Einsturzende Neubauten Click here to join me in a cute and free online Steampunk/pirate game:http://battlestations.mobileweapon.net/new.php?invite=Jean+Jacques

            To: microgame@yahoogroups.comFrom: jh@...: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 08:29:32 -0500Subject: Re: [microgame] MDC III

            On Tue, 02 Dec 2008 08:58:52 -0000"Jack Darwid" <jackdarwid@...> wrote:> I don't know if someone has already told this here or not, but here it > is:> > the MDC III (Microgame Design Contest III)> http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/35492Hmmm, I know Tom used to be on this list, I don't know why he wouldn'thave announced it here, but this post is from October.There were some great games that came out of the first two MDCs, I'llbe looking forward to seeing the entries for this.-- ======================================================================Joe Hartley - UNIX/network Consultant - jh@... deviation from the norm, "progress" is not possible. - FZappa

          • joel siragher
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 2, 2008
              hi.

              I want to make an entry. Is there really no MDC3?

              I need some help with counters. I need basic counters for orcs, gryfon,
              spiders.

              I have counters that I made that were screen captures of Masters of Magic
              and shrunk down and manipulated. I dont know if its legal to use those. I
              may have to resort to pen and ink and scan.

              Joel

              On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 9:13 AM, Matthew Nadelhaft <haraggan@...>wrote:

              > Didn't we actually have MDC III? The entries were Mine-Shaft Gap and
              > Paranoid Delusions. I think it was a draw. :o) I'm going on vacation in a
              > few days and will be on the road through most of December, so there's no way
              > I'll be able to enter this one.Matt "The song sleeps in the machine" --
              > Einsturzende Neubauten Click here to join me in a cute and free online
              > Steampunk/pirate game:
              > http://battlestations.mobileweapon.net/new.php?invite=Jean+Jacques
              >
              > To: microgame@yahoogroups.comFrom: jh@...: Tue, 2 Dec 2008
              > 08:29:32 -0500Subject: Re: [microgame] MDC III
              >

              > On Tue, 02 Dec 2008 08:58:52 -0000"Jack Darwid" <jackdarwid@...>
              > wrote:> I don't know if someone has already told this here or not, but here
              > it > is:> > the MDC III (Microgame Design Contest III)>
              > http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/35492Hmmm, I know Tom used to be on
              > this list, I don't know why he wouldn'thave announced it here, but this post
              > is from October.There were some great games that came out of the first two
              > MDCs, I'llbe looking forward to seeing the entries for this.--
              > ======================================================================Joe
              > Hartley - UNIX/network Consultant - jh@... deviation from
              > the norm, "progress" is not possible. - FZappa

            • The Maverick
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 8, 2008
                > > the MDC III (Microgame Design Contest III)
                > > http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/35492
                >
                > Hmmm, I know Tom used to be on this list, I don't know
                > why he wouldn't
                > have announced it here, but this post is from October.

                Must have slipped his mind...

                the Mav