Newbie Question! Looking For The Fantasy Trip Counters

  • ScOttRa
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2002
      Hey all, great group here.

      Can anybody point me to were I can find TFT counters online, or for
      purchace? Other then buying whole modules on eBay, I still have all my TFT
      stuff from Jr. High, but I'm afraid not a single counter has survived the years...

      I can send proof that I own the original games (in the form of a dated digital
      picture) if need be...

      Take care,
      Rob
    • Joe Hartley
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 25, 2002
        ScOttRa wrote:
        > Can anybody point me to were I can find TFT counters online, or for
        > purchace? Other then buying whole modules on eBay, I still have all my TFT
        > stuff from Jr. High, but I'm afraid not a single counter has survived the years...

        Scott, sorry for the delay, but I dont read this list on a regular basis
        any more.

        I have Cyberboard gameboxes for a lot of TFT stuff at my website
        http://tft.brainiac.com

        Joe Hartley - jh@...
        "Say what you will about the sweet miracle of unquestioning faith.
        I consider the capacity for it terrifying." --Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.