Sticks & Stones

  • ogrelord32086
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 1, 2002
      Hi
      New to this group. Would anyone have a copy of Sticks & Stones they'ed be willing to sell? Would really like to have this micro again.
      Thanks,
      Ed (:{
    • tom_wsmf
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 1, 2002
        --- In microgame@y..., "ogrelord32086" <largecardriver5@w...> wrote:
        > Hi
        > New to this group. Would anyone have a copy of Sticks & Stones
        they'ed be willing to sell? Would really like to have this micro
        again.

        I found a copy on ebay not too long ago. Check there as well as
        www.finegames.com

        Hope that helps.

        -tomwsmf
      • ogrelord32086
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 2, 2002
          --- In microgame@y..., "tom_wsmf" <tom@w...> wrote:
          > --- In microgame@y..., "ogrelord32086" Would anyone have a copy of Sticks & Stones
          > they'ed be willing to sell?
          > I found a copy on ebay not too long ago. Check there as well as
          > www.finegames.com
          > Hope that helps.
          > -tomwsmf

          Thanks, I keep checking ebay. But I'm a cross country driver. So I'm not home to check every day.

          But I'll keep trying. Will take a look at fine games.

          Thanks gain,
          Ed (:{
        • The Maverick
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 2, 2002
            ogrelord32086 wrote:

            > Thanks, I keep checking ebay. But I'm a cross country driver. So I'm not home to check every day.

            A couple of eBay tips:

            You really only need to do a search once or twice a week to catch an
            auction in progress... the only thing you *might* miss out by not
            checking every day would be "buy it now" games. However, you are not
            likely to get a good return on your time investment by spending a lot of
            time checking eBay every day hoping that someone will post Sticks and
            Stones with a bargain buy it now price. ;-)

            Also, I suggest you take a look at www.esnipe.com. Another useful
            auction tool for someone who can't be around the computer 24 hours a day...

            the Mav

            --

            "Never give up -- never surrender!" Commander Peter Quincy Taggart
          • ogrelord32086
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 2, 2002
              --- In microgame@y..., The Maverick <themaverick@v...> wrote
              > Also, I suggest you take a look at www.esnipe.com. Another useful
              > auction tool for someone who can't be around the computer 24 hours a day...
              >
              > the Mav
              >
              > "Never give up -- never surrender!" Commander Peter Quincy Taggart

              Thanks for another tip. I didn't mean to imply I checked every day. When I'm on the road it's for 2 weeks to a month straight. I usually check the day I get in and before I leave. I have a nephew who helps alot, or as much as he can.

              Thanks again everyone,
              Ed

              P.S. Do any of you know of a PBEM of Ram Speed? Or Fire When Ready? Home on medical for a few weeks & looking for a game.
            • Steven Woodcock
              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 2, 2002
                Cool web site there Mav...thank you!

                =============================
                Steven Woodcock
                From the High, Cold, Snowy Mountains of Colorado
                http://www.gameai.com
                > Thanks, I keep checking ebay. But I'm a cross country driver. So I'm not home to check every day.

                A couple of eBay tips:

                You really only need to do a search once or twice a week to catch an
                auction in progress... the only thing you *might* miss out by not
                checking every day would be "buy it now" games. However, you are not
                likely to get a good return on your time investment by spending a lot of
                time checking eBay every day hoping that someone will post Sticks and
                Stones with a bargain buy it now price. ;-)

                Also, I suggest you take a look at www.esnipe.com. Another useful
                auction tool for someone who can't be around the computer 24 hours a day...

                the Mav

                --

                "Never give up -- never surrender!" Commander Peter Quincy Taggart

                Yahoo! Groups Sponsor