Re: [microgame] Countermoves Game Zine Vol 1 Issue 1

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 1, 2002
      On Mon, 31 Dec 2001, Joe Hartley wrote:

      --]Tom <tomwhore@...> wrote:
      --]> (note to self and others, does acrobat have an embeded font feature? this
      --]> would make pdfs look great without all the font substitution mess)
      --]
      --]Yes, it does, Tom, and it's always a useful thing when there are odd
      --]fonts :)
      --]

      Yeows, back to the help files for me. Ive been using pdfs for a few years
      now and I never did stumble on that feature. Ya learn something new
      everyday.

      Thanks for the tip.

      -tom(off making a new pdf)wsmf

      \ /