Insecta

  • neals@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2001
      >the way Insecta is
      >played at the local cons (with large plastic bugs and those toy grabbing
      >arms) makes it much more visual

      As of late we've abandoned the Big Board (too much noise in the
      miniatures room, and we're worn out by the end of the day) and switched
      to mid-size (2") plastic bugs on a big color map instead.

      -----
      Neal Sofge, Super Genius | Bugs, Ballistics, Binary & Bison
      Fat Messiah Games | http://www.fatmessiahgames.com