Re: [microgame] Populations

  • Michael Roden
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 4, 2001
      Tom Whore wrote:

      > Sure Cyberboards got the maps, coutners and often the crts, but without
      > the rule books its pretty much a dead end.

      I have searched for sites that have rules for various games with limited
      success. Would it be possible for us to get the rules to the games for
      Cyberboard and/or others to download? I don't know what the legal
      limitations for copyrights are but that would be something I would be
      interested in.

      Michael
    • Tom Whore
      Message 32 of 32 , Feb 4, 2001
        --]I have searched for sites that have rules for various games with limited
        --]success. Would it be possible for us to get the rules to the games for
        --]Cyberboard and/or others to download? I don't know what the legal
        --]limitations for copyrights are but that would be something I would be
        --]interested in.
        --]

        I am compiling a list of rules sites or jsut rules files I have found on
        my travels . The Grogs site is a great place to start though.

        As for the less than legal rules, I have only ever seen ogre/gev in tif
        posted on usenet last week. A blip of wargames I have nto seenbefore or
        since. Tons of steven king and SF, but not a heck of a lot of war games.

        /"\ [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]
        \ /
        X ASCII Ribbon Campaign
        / \ Against HTML Mail