Barbarian Prince

  • jc2tall@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 2, 2000
      Thanks to those who helped me find my copy of Barbarian Prince! I've
      been having a ball with it!

      Question, though: How do you win, exactly, I mean. Do you just have
      to get 500 gold, do you have to get the gold and then ride across the
      river to your kingdom with it? Which is what? With all the 100s of
      entries, there's no single one on how to win. I ask since I got my
      500th piece literally on the last day before the game clock ran out.

      Thanks,

      John Coleman
    • Chris Camfield
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 3, 2000
        At 12:14 AM 12/3/00 -0000, you wrote:
        >Thanks to those who helped me find my copy of Barbarian Prince! I've
        >been having a ball with it!
        >
        >Question, though: How do you win, exactly, I mean. Do you just have
        >to get 500 gold, do you have to get the gold and then ride across the
        >river to your kingdom with it? Which is what? With all the 100s of
        >entries, there's no single one on how to win. I ask since I got my
        >500th piece literally on the last day before the game clock ran out.

        Funny, you know, it isn't specified. Since it doesn't say that you have to
        return with the money, I'd say you don't have to get back in the 70 days.
        Otherwise, difficult as it already is, it'd be impossible to get down to
        some of the southern areas and back.

        Chris

        --
        Chris Camfield - ccamfield@...