It's alive! Alive!!

  • Joe Hartley
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 1999
      Glad to see that this has been resurrected. Who's here so far?

      Joe Hartley - Computer Consultant - jh@...
      12 Emma G Lane, Narragansett, RI 02882 - vox 401.782.9042
    • The Maverick
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 29, 1999
        I'm on... or maybe not, I accidentally replied to the notification
        message which may function as a removal! Ooops...

        the Mav

        --
        Cliffhanger Serials, Boardgames, Videogames, and Red Baron I
        http://www.volcano.net/~themaverick