Do you want to train grade school student leaders? Join LIPAD this September! :)

  • Camille Tacastacas
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2010

      *apologies for those who will receive this more than once*

      The School of Social Sciences Sanggunian, in partnership with the
      Ateneo Resident Students' Association - Committee on Social Awareness and Involvement (COSAI), bring you:

      Join us this September as we conduct a leadership training for the Grade 6 students of
      Bagong Silangan Elementary School!

      1st insertion: September 25, 2010 (Saturday), 8:00 - 12:00 nn.

      Meet up time & place: 7:30 AM, Xavier Hall

      What to wear: Maong pants, T-shirt, and rubber shoes.

      Transportation will be provided. To sign up, please fill up this form: CLICK ME! :)

      We'll be having other activities for the kids in the succeeding months (e.g., sports fests) and we want YOU to be a part of it!

      Come and join the fun! Invite your friends! Let's make a difference - sign up now! :)

      Questions? Text  0999 459 4018. Thank you very much!

      Camille Dominique Tacastacas
      Bachelor of Science in Psychology 2011
      Minor in Development Management
      Ateneo de Manila University

      Co-Chair, Member Relations Department
      Ateneo Placement Office

      Co-Head, Committee on Social Awareness and Involvement
      Ateneo Resident Students Association
      Training Director, Training & Development Executive Team
      Council of Organizations of the Ateneo
      SPEED, ENTABLADO
      09153279366
      http://arsacosai.blogspot.com