Attention: Group 1 and 2

  • fiore.bianca
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2010
      I know that either Group 1 or 2 is supposed to bring the raw beef (or chicken?) tomorrow for the experiment. I'm from Group 1 and I may have forgotten who was supposed to bring it.

      So who's bringing the meat? Group 1 or 2?

      Please and thank you. :)
    • avery jao
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 11, 2010
        hello:) we have the meat na:)

        Claudine Avery G. Jao
        3-BS Biology
        Ateneo de Manila University

        I know that either Group 1 or 2 is supposed to bring the raw beef (or chicken?) tomorrow for the experiment. I'm from Group 1 and I may have forgotten who was supposed to bring it.

        So who's bringing the meat? Group 1 or 2?

        Please and thank you. :)

      • Bianca B
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 11, 2010
          Great! Thanks for the quick reply. :D