18Special Project Written report

  • Margaret de Guzman
    Feb 22, 2010
      To my students,

      For the graduating students, the written report for the special project is due on Feb. 26 (F) up to 4 pm. Non graduating students will pass the written report on the week of the presentation of the special project.

      Follow the format of the article I have attached in this e-mail. make sure in your methodology, you do not specify or give the step by step of weighing, aseptic technique, etc.

       not more than 10 pages, single spaced, Times new roman 12 font.

      The graduating class will have the presentation this friday 10:00-12:00 in our laboratory room.