Attention

  • Abd Rahman Ahmad
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 18, 2010
      Dear friend,
      My name is Abd Rahman Ahmad, legal practitioner of the above law chambers. A late client of mine, Mr. Anthony Chris Bahara who here in after shall be referred to as my client, died as the result of a heart-related condition in November 2002 after losing his best friend, business partner and close associate, Mr. Arsoyo Rahmat in a terrorist attack in Bali , Indonesia on 12th October, 2002.
      Please visit the link below for more news about the incident.
      http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/85/Balinese_ground_zero.JPG
      http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_depth/asia_pacific/2002/bali/
      I am contacting you to assist in distributing the money valued $12,500,000.00 or above left behind by my client before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank.
      My proposition to you is to seek your consent, and to present your kind self as the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my deceased client. This means that the proceeds of his bank account would be paid to you as his next of kin or the legitimate beneficiary. This is solely because there is no traceable heir to his estate. When the proceeds in his bank account is granted and transferred into your nominated account, we would share the proceeds on a mutually agreed-upon percentage of 60% to me and 40% to your kind self.
      This would be done under a legitimate arrangement that would protect you from any breach of the law. Of course your reputation and mine is important to me and will be protected as I will not involve myself in anything that will damage my profession. If this business proposal offends your moral and ethical values, with respect to that please do accept my sincere apology.
      Respectfully,
      Abd Rahman Ahmad
    • Mrs ,Rose Edward
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 5, 2010
        Attention:

        My name is Mrs ,Rose Edward of the International Monetary Fund
        investigation unit. Attached pictures was received and forewarded to our
        office here in London UK today 6TH OF AUGUST 2010 , requesting that your
        unclaimed fund be paid to Messers Jacobs Enterprises.

        In the said letter of change of beneficiary/ownership, representatives of
        messers Jacobs enterprises states that you are dead and as such your fund
        should be paid to him as the next of kin to you.

        Because of the elaborate global scam, we decided to contact you for
        confirmation. If after two working days, no responce is received from you,
        it will be assumed that you are dead and as such authorisation and
        approval will be granted on behalf of Messers Jacobs enterprises to
        claim/receive your fund.

        Confirm this pictures and reconfirm your Information to me the followings.

        (1) Your full name.
        (2) Phone, fax and mobile #.
        3) company's name,position and address.
        4)profession, age and marital status.
        5) Copy of int'l passport or any scanned identity to prove yourself. and
        how you want your fund paid to you without further delay if you are still
        alive. Send your responce to my email address:
        mrsroseedward2@...

        Regards

        Mrs ,Rose Edward
      • Barrister Chong Wong
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 12, 2010
          I am Chong Wong, Attorney at law. A deceased client of mine, that shares
          the same last name as yours,who lost his life alongside his wife and only
          child in (Beirut-bound charter jet) plane crash on the Monday, 9 January
          2006, 12:12GMT.http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4594104.stm Prior to
          the Death of my Late Client.

          Email Address: chongwong64@...

          I have contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind by my
          client(S$19,000,000.00 Million) is lodged in the bank.

          Regards
          Barr Chong Wong
        • BARRISTER CHIDIMA OGOM
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 9, 2011

            Attention,

            I am Barrister Chidima Ogom(ESQ),  I have an official information for you about Unclaimed fund under my custody get back to me with your details for more information.

            Thanks.

            Yours sincerely,

            Barrister Chidima Ogom(ESQ)
            For: Principal Attorney.
          • morgan_fbi
            Message 5 of 7 , May 24 6:37 AM
              Anti-Terrorist And Monetary Crimes Division
              FBI Headquarters, Washington, D.C.
              Federal Bureau Of Investigation
              J.Edgar Hoover Building
              935 Pennsylvania Avenue, Nw Washington, D.C. 20535-0001
              www.fbi.gov

              This letter is in response to your with-held payment documents on Authorized certificate of Release covering the remittance of your inheritance funds. We hope that you find the information provided below responsive to your concern and the concern ion of the Interpol, IMF and United states government.

              We the Federal bureau of investigation (FBI) Washington, DC in conjunction with some other relevant Investigation Agencies here in the United states of America and our counterpart in Nigeria have recently been informed through our Global intelligence monitoring network that you presently have a transaction going on with financial institutions as regards to your over-due inheritance/contract payment which was fully endorsed in your favor accordingly.

              It might interest you to know that we have taken out time in screening through this project as stipulated on our protocol of operation and have finally confirmed that your payment is 100% genuine and hitch free from all facet and of which you have the lawful right to claim your fund without any further delay

              Also be informed that we recently had a meeting with the Executive Governor of the  Bank of Nigeria, in  person of Mr. Sanusi Lamido along with some of the top officials of the Ministry regarding your case and they made us to understand that your file has been held in abase depending on when you personally come for the claim.

              In response to the concerns raised by you, the U.S government through Homeland security is aware that the I.M.F, and others involve in fund monitoring have cleared and now requesting for the Authorized Certificate of Release from our office, Homeland Security which supersede every other offices and this certificate will permit the final and successful transfer of your funds to you without any hitches. The Nigerian Government and in accordance with the Foreign Minister's discussion with the Nigerian Ambassador, our departments in conjunction with the Intelligence community have cited the Certificate of Origin submitted by the Ministry of Finance, Nigeria. Based on this re-examination, we remain of the view that the payment was appropriately approved by the Federal Government.

              The very heart of FBI operations lies in our investigations--which serve, as our mission states, "to protect and defend the United States against terrorist and foreign intelligence threats and to enforce the criminal laws of the United States."

                We currently have jurisdiction over violations of more than 200 categories of federal law. So you can see that the  that we can track you down through  Investigative programs.We have your address and your SOCIAL SECURITY number to get you at any time) and the evidence and status of your wired funds, so we can  arrest you anytime.

              I don't want to be wicked on you, therefore don't provoke me to do what i don't want to do, Last week Friday we arrested 3 beneficiaries living  in America and Japan and London, I look forward to getting those documents on my table,This message has been copied  for record updating and the WHITE HOUSE.sign by (Robert S. Mueller,) FBI Director...Washington Metropolitan Field Office 601 4th Street N.W.Washington D.C. 20535-0002.and we have done our verification on your FBI Identification Record with our S.S.N, the only document remaining now is the Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer (DIST) Which should be issued to you from the country where the fund was (ORIGINATED) You are to contact the Federal Bureau Of Investigation (FBI) Nigeria to obtain the above required document.

              Contact  Andrew Morgan and send him US$300 for the document via western union money transfer, we sent a fax message to him to process the document as soon as you provide her with US$300. Send the payment through western union to:

              Name: Audrey Davis
              Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
              Amount: USD$300

              Contact person: Andrew Morgan
              Email: morgan_fbi06@...

              Send the fee immediately and contact him through above email address with the western union details to obtain the

              1) Money laundering certificate
              2) Anti-Terrorist certificate and Ownership  Certificate
              3) Tax Clearance Certificate and IMF Clearance Certificate .

              It is urgent you provide the required document within 48rs,This has to be cleared!You are warned!

              WARNING: Failure not to abide by this laid down instruction within 48 hours, legal proceedings will be taking against you and if found guilty, you will be jailed in connection with the following count charges, Funding of Terrorism, Drug Trafficking and Money Laundering which will be prosecuted in any competent International Court of Justice. Note that the F.B.I will not stop at any length in tracking down and prosecuting any individual who indulge in this criminal act.

              You will be hereby placed  under arrest in the next 48 hours for violating code 23245  decree 3 ,section 7 under section 12 of the FBI/U.S.A constitution ,act of a terrorist to launder money,you are thereby advice to provide us with the  certificate to certify that your funds that is about to  be wired to you is free from terrorism and  other drug or money laundering activities.

              Note Again and Again: In addition, the Laws Prohibit conduct that may be penalized under the TRA and/or Foreign Administration Act prohibited under the Inter. The penalties imposed for each "knowing" violation can be a fine of up to $100,000 or five times the value of the funds involved, whichever is greater, and imprisonment of up to five years. During periods when the Foreign Administration Act are continued in effect by an Executive Order issued pursuant to the International Emergency Economic Powers Act, the criminal penalties for each "willful" violation can be a fine of up to $100,000 and imprisonment for up to ten years.

              When the deadline is in lapse, penalties for violation of the Anti-money Laundering, Anti-Terrorist or other illegal activities Regulations are governed by the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (IEEPA) and Homeland Security and Border. The Enhancement Act provides for penalties of up to the greater of $250,000 per violation or twice the value of the transaction for administrative violations of Anti-money Laundering, Anti-Terrorist or other illegal activities Regulations, and up to $1 million and 20 years imprisonment per violation for criminal Anti-money Laundering, Anti-Terrorist or other illegal activities Regulations violations.

              Thanks for your co-operation.

              Agent. Andrew Morgan

            • MURPHY DUNBARESQ
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 9, 2012
                I am MURPHY DUNBAR,an attorney at law, A deceased client of mine that shares the same last name as yours died as the result of a heart-related condition on March 12th 2005. His heart condition was due to the death of all the members of his family in the tsunami disaster on the 26th December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia. And in the record there is no known successor to this deposit of the deceased who died without a will.

                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake.

                My late Client has a deposit of Seventeen Million Five hundred Thousand Dollars (17.5 Million dollars) left behind.

                I can be reached on ( murphy.murphydunbar.dunbar@... ) for more information

                Sincerely yours.
                Murphy Dunbar
                (Attorney at Law)
              • Daniel Rorbinson
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 20, 2014
                  Attention Please,

                  My Names are Daniel Robinson a South Africa based international financial
                  consultant/adviser. One of my clients Mrs Laura Olsen, the wife of Late
                  Raymond Olsen. has mandated me to look for a genuine honest person whom
                  some of their funds will be entrusted to you for safekeeping/investments
                  due to the present health situation of Mrs Laura Olsen right now. If you
                  are the honest person, kindly write me through this email address:
                  (dr76930@...) or contact me on (+27 744242242) for your interest so
                  I can give you further directives on how to get this funds.

                  She has mandated me to look for an honest investor who can invest this
                  funds of her late husband.

                  Hence,i thought it is wise contacting you to handle the project with trust.
                  I awaits your details.

                  If you are interested please furnish me with your.

                  1) Real Names
                  2) Phone/Fax numbers
                  3) Occupation
                  4) Residence address.