-- To announce poly-oriented and poly-friendly events around the state
-- To discuss topics of interest to Michigan Polyfolk
Polyamory is often defined as "responsible non-monogamy," and includes any lifestyle that features the potential for multiple honest intimate and loving relationships simultaneously. Overwhelmingly, most polyamorists feel that the most important feature of any relationship is open honesty, and that while monogamy may be the right choice for some, it is not the only viable or moral lovestyle.
If you're polyamorous, poly-friendly, or just want to learn more, and you're in the Michigan area, this is the place for you. Feel free to post relevant events on the calendar, whether they be regular (monthly or weekly) or special one-time events.
- Dec 20, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.