This group is owned by The Smoker’s Club, Inc. You will get a copy of the Smokers Rights Newsletter each week.
Please ask your friends to also join The Smoker's Club, Inc. Smokers Rights Newsletter List.
Michigan Smokers is a public group for people in Michigan to discuss the smoking ban issue. We are against bans, so if you are for them and want to post, please go somewhere else.
A few general rules for every successful group:
1. Post a real post. If you just send an advertisement and no real post, this list will become "moderated" overnight and every post will have to be approved by the owner before going to the list. We all get enough spam as it is, we don't want it going out to the list.
2. Understand that when you have your say, others will also. Don't try to tick off people. Don't get ticked off when they don't agree with you. Respect each others view and move on. People who just want to fight will be removed from the membership. You can always start your own Yahoo group for people who want to get into fights.
3. If the group gets active and you are getting too much mail, click on the "Edit My Membership" link above and change to "Digest" version. Then you will only get one email a day from the group with all the day's posts in it. It's easy to scroll down and skim without opening each message.
4. If you like to write, please answer a lot of posts in one reply. You can answer 10 posts in one and it helps to cut down the amount of mail generated to the list. Thanks.
- Feb 28, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.