Please Do Not Buy Another Grocery Until You Read This!

  • marshabrecht
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 20, 2004
      I bring my kids to this local playgroup to meet with other moms and
      kids in the area. Three weeks ago the leader decided that we would
      have a contest to see who could make the biggest savings at the
      supermarket (percentage savings) The rules were pretty simple you had
      to purchase at least $50 worth of groceries prior to the coupon
      savings. Whoever had the greatest percentage savings in the three
      week period would win a motorized jeep (donated by a local toy store)
      for their child(ren). I always thought of myself as a savings guru
      and figured I had a great chance at winning this. In fact when I
      saved 63% on one of my shopping trips, I was sure that the jeep was
      ours! Last Friday we met and turned in our grocery receipts. I
      couldn't believe when Lisa turned in her receipts showing a savings
      of 82% I had to look at the receipt 5 times. She actually got $143.87
      worth of groceries for only $15.89! She also had a pocket full of
      other receipts where she saved: 79%, 73%, 68% and 67%. I asked her
      the natural question how did you do this? She told me that she signed
      on to a program at: http://www.wrldofproducts.com She had saw a
      television show for this and thought it was worth trying out. Well
      like the other moms at the playgroup I couldn't wait to sign up!
    • Mick
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 25, 2004
        --- In michiganmetaldetectors@yahoogroups.com, "marshabrecht"
        <marshabrecht@y...> wrote:
        > What in the HELL does this have to do with this Group?!?!?

        > I bring my kids to this local playgroup to meet with other moms and
        > kids in the area. Three weeks ago the leader decided that we would
        > have a contest to see who could make the biggest savings at the
        > supermarket (percentage savings) The rules were pretty simple you
        had
        > to purchase at least $50 worth of groceries prior to the coupon
        > savings. Whoever had the greatest percentage savings in the three
        > week period would win a motorized jeep (donated by a local toy
        store)
        > for their child(ren). I always thought of myself as a savings guru
        > and figured I had a great chance at winning this. In fact when I
        > saved 63% on one of my shopping trips, I was sure that the jeep was
        > ours! Last Friday we met and turned in our grocery receipts. I
        > couldn't believe when Lisa turned in her receipts showing a savings
        > of 82% I had to look at the receipt 5 times. She actually got
        $143.87
        > worth of groceries for only $15.89! She also had a pocket full of
        > other receipts where she saved: 79%, 73%, 68% and 67%. I asked her
        > the natural question how did you do this? She told me that she
        signed
        > on to a program at: http://www.wrldofproducts.com She had saw a
        > television show for this and thought it was worth trying out. Well
        > like the other moms at the playgroup I couldn't wait to sign up!
      • Dash7 (Michigan)
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 25, 2004
          Not a thing.....It's SPAM!

          Don (Grand Rapids)

          >From: "Mick" <doonoak@...>
          >To: michiganmetaldetectors@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [Michigan Metal Detectors] Re: Please Do Not Buy Another Grocery
          >Until You Read This!
          >Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 12:45:07 -0000
          >

          >--- In michiganmetaldetectors@yahoogroups.com, "marshabrecht"
          ><marshabrecht@y...> wrote:
          > > What in the HELL does this have to do with this Group?!?!?
          >
          > > I bring my kids to this local playgroup to meet with other moms and
          > > kids in the area. Three weeks ago the leader decided that we would
          > > have a contest to see who could make the biggest savings at the
          > > supermarket (percentage savings) The rules were pretty simple you
          >had
          > > to purchase at least $50 worth of groceries prior to the coupon
          > > savings. Whoever had the greatest percentage savings in the three
          > > week period would win a motorized jeep (donated by a local toy
          >store)
          > > for their child(ren). I always thought of myself as a savings guru
          > > and figured I had a great chance at winning this. In fact when I
          > > saved 63% on one of my shopping trips, I was sure that the jeep was
          > > ours! Last Friday we met and turned in our grocery receipts. I
          > > couldn't believe when Lisa turned in her receipts showing a savings
          > > of 82% I had to look at the receipt 5 times. She actually got
          >$143.87
          > > worth of groceries for only $15.89! She also had a pocket full of
          > > other receipts where she saved: 79%, 73%, 68% and 67%. I asked her
          > > the natural question how did you do this? She told me that she
          >signed
          > > on to a program at: http://www.wrldofproducts.com She had saw a
          > > television show for this and thought it was worth trying out. Well
          > > like the other moms at the playgroup I couldn't wait to sign up!

        • Denny
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 26, 2004
            I guess she want's us to save a lot of money on groceries so we can
            buy a better grade detector, only thing I can think of or we can win
            a Jeep to travel to our detecting area. Denny from Muskegon

            <marshabrecht@y...> wrote:

            > I bring my kids to this local playgroup to meet with other moms and
            > kids in the area. Three weeks ago the leader decided that we would
            > have a contest to see who could make the biggest savings at the
            > supermarket (percentage savings) The rules were pretty simple you
            had
            > to purchase at least $50 worth of groceries prior to the coupon
            > savings. Whoever had the greatest percentage savings in the three
            > week period would win a motorized jeep (donated by a local toy
            store)
            > for their child(ren). I always thought of myself as a savings guru
            > and figured I had a great chance at winning this. In fact when I
            > saved 63% on one of my shopping trips, I was sure that the jeep was
            > ours! Last Friday we met and turned in our grocery receipts. I
            > couldn't believe when Lisa turned in her receipts showing a savings
            > of 82% I had to look at the receipt 5 times. She actually got
            $143.87
            > worth of groceries for only $15.89! She also had a pocket full of
            > other receipts where she saved: 79%, 73%, 68% and 67%. I asked her
            > the natural question how did you do this? She told me that she
            signed
            > on to a program at: http://www.wrldofproducts.com She had saw a
            > television show for this and thought it was worth trying out. Well
            > like the other moms at the playgroup I couldn't wait to sign up!
          • John Becker
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 27, 2004
              I second that. We need to find a way to stop this crap.....

              <marshabrecht@y...> wrote:
              > What in the HELL does this have to do with this Group?!?!?

              > I bring my kids to this local playgroup to meet with other moms and
              > kids in the area. Three weeks ago the leader decided that we would
              > have a contest to see who could make the biggest savings at the
              > supermarket (percentage savings) The rules were pretty simple you
              had
              > to purchase at least $50 worth of groceries prior to the coupon
              > savings. Whoever had the greatest percentage savings in the three
              > week period would win a motorized jeep (donated by a local toy
              store)
              > for their child(ren). I always thought of myself as a savings guru
              > and figured I had a great chance at winning this. In fact when I
              > saved 63% on one of my shopping trips, I was sure that the jeep was
              > ours! Last Friday we met and turned in our grocery receipts. I
              > couldn't believe when Lisa turned in her receipts showing a savings
              > of 82% I had to look at the receipt 5 times. She actually got
              $143.87
              > worth of groceries for only $15.89! She also had a pocket full of
              > other receipts where she saved: 79%, 73%, 68% and 67%. I asked her
              > the natural question how did you do this? She told me that she
              signed
              > on to a program at: http://www.wrldofproducts.com She had saw a
              > television show for this and thought it was worth trying out. Well
              > like the other moms at the playgroup I couldn't wait to sign up!

              Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

              From the desk of John A. Becker