Just lolly gagging around.

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2004
      Howdy all, Just thought I would join this site to learn more about
      detecting. I run a lone star by bounty hunter just a little starter
      machine and enjoy all the finds. I mostly hit the beaches and volley
      ball courts. Would like to get into some historical sites and such. I
      am from the lansing area and like to camp everywhere. I own a 30 '
      5th wheel and can get everwere. Hope you all can send me to good
      areas in Michigan.

      Thanks Country