Greetings

  • jonbowen526
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 14, 2011
      I am new to the group, but not new the comunity. I have been a pagan for over 20 years, and have been working with the Greek gods the whole time. I live in Royal Oak, and normaly attend some of the local events.
      Though lately it seem such events grow fewer, and fewer.
      So I have decied to put on a Ritual on Feb 7 to celibrate the Birthday of Apollo, and his return to delphi.. More details coming soon.