Living Polytheistic

  • Daniel M
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2010
      It's nice to have an understanding partner / husband of 12 years who,
      though he has no specific spiritual path, is understanding of my own
      path. Even on the occasions when I am short on faith, when things
      sometimes get tough, he will say something profound like, "Just be
      patient, hon. When the gods will it, things will turn around." I'm
      very blessed.