Hellenic Polytheist -- Holiday Meet-And-Greet

  • Morgs
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2007

      Who: Anyone with an interest in the Hellenic Deities -- be they a long-time worshipper or someone new.

      When: Sunday, Dec. 16th. 2007 -- 5pm to 7pm
      Where: Event Location: The Bitter End Coffee Shop (752 W Fulton St) in Grand Rapids, Michigan

      --- Holiday Chat For Hellenic Polytheists ---

      Ever wanted to get to know other Hellenic Polytheists in your area? Now's the chance! Stop on by, grab a coffee, and chat with the group.

      We're hoping to spend a bit of time getting to know one another, and the rest of the time discussing modern (and ancient) winter holiday traditions. Got some ideas, UPG's, books, or rituals that you can't live without? Make sure to stop by and share them!

      We look forward to seeing you all there!
      _Syna_

    • Ruadhan J McElroy
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2007
        Morgs wrote:
        > *Who:* Anyone with an interest in the Hellenic Deities -- be they a
        > long-time worshipper or someone new.
        > *Sponsored by:* Eranos Kerykeion (for more information, try here:
        >
        > *When:* Sunday, Dec. 16th. 2007 -- 5pm to 7pm
        > *Where:* Event Location: The Bitter End Coffee Shop (752 W Fulton St) in
        > Grand Rapids, Michigan

        Unfortunately, I doubt I can make it unless, of course, I can get a
        ride. Also, I'll be hosting a friend from Canada that weekend, so if
        she's interested in coming, there will have to be room for two.

        -- RJ