... I am not sure exactly how your optical microphone works. With the classical capacitor mic system distortion is held low by arranging that the movement ofkriegerjoh
... I source many of my parts from Mouser and use these resistors without problems:kriegerjoh
Hi, Im ordering on line a 1giga ohm resistor from the Uk company Farnell (I'm based in France & UK), but I'm new to electronics and don't know the preciseblackmountainrag
Recording enthusiasts who like to get the most out of their equipment ...
Musicians, nature recordists, sound archivists, teachers, engineers, hobbyists, budget impaired ...
Experimenters discuss fresh & tried techniques ...
Microphone parts hunters & gatherers who like to brew their own ...
Anything for the mic do-it-yourselfer: Capsules, tubes, wiring, battery boxes, preamps, sources, new equipment ...
Ideas, advice, inventions, images, we are here to learn and share in this moderately moderated forum.
- Audio and Visual Equipment
- Nov 25, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.