Thanks for the mention. I completely agree these are very quiet, very good microphones. Best Regards, Julesdj4mc
I just wrote a long post about issues getting this thing to work, but then I realized what the issue was. The pinout I was using for my J305 was wrong. I readharoldina
Very Nice. I will have to listen to these closely on headphones. The simple48 appears to be really good and obviously "simple". Jules On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 atdj4mc
Recording enthusiasts who like to get the most out of their equipment ...
Musicians, nature recordists, sound archivists, teachers, engineers, hobbyists, budget impaired ...
Experimenters discuss fresh & tried techniques ...
Microphone parts hunters & gatherers who like to brew their own ...
Anything for the mic do-it-yourselfer: Capsules, tubes, wiring, battery boxes, preamps, sources, new equipment ...
Ideas, advice, inventions, images, we are here to learn and share in this moderately moderated forum.
- Audio and Visual Equipment
- Nov 25, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.