Thank you Jules! I still need to learn how to change the placement of labels on the board... :) And by the way, have you contiuned doing the tests of your newHomero_Leal
It is beautiful! Best regards, Jules Ryckebuschdj4mc
From PCBWay... take a look: Occam-3b_pcb.jpg https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByhYnMvNqVTjZ3JCMVctRVR5RjA/view?usp=docslist_apiHomero_Leal
Recording enthusiasts who like to get the most out of their equipment ...
Musicians, nature recordists, sound archivists, teachers, engineers, hobbyists, budget impaired ...
Experimenters discuss fresh & tried techniques ...
Microphone parts hunters & gatherers who like to brew their own ...
Anything for the mic do-it-yourselfer: Capsules, tubes, wiring, battery boxes, preamps, sources, new equipment ...
Ideas, advice, inventions, images, we are here to learn and share in this moderately moderated forum.
- Audio and Visual Equipment
- Nov 25, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.