Nice to hear that & thanks :) Glad I could help. Jonas ... ✺ ✺ ✺ http://jonasgru.sk Nice to hear that & thanks :) Glad I could help. Jonas On 26 Marmrqwa
OH! hey Jonas! I've come across your recordings before! I like your stuff very much Benblegottesman
There is a schematic for a battery box in the files of this group, that is the easiest solution. BTW, I make my mics on completely separate cables connectingmrqwa
Recording enthusiasts who like to get the most out of their equipment ...
Musicians, nature recordists, sound archivists, teachers, engineers, hobbyists, budget impaired ...
Experimenters discuss fresh & tried techniques ...
Microphone parts hunters & gatherers who like to brew their own ...
Anything for the mic do-it-yourselfer: Capsules, tubes, wiring, battery boxes, preamps, sources, new equipment ...
Ideas, advice, inventions, images, we are here to learn and share in this moderately moderated forum.
- Audio and Visual Equipment
- Nov 25, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.