Sorry for the extra work that entails. But I guess that's the price of DIY, and progress. All the best as you work on the project, and hope that there is realzephyrmic
All of the S2PCM microphone files have been moved to the Files > Zapnspark > floobydust folder. ( that's where they belong - for now ;-) I've added additionalzapnspark
and this preamp: http://i016.radikal.ru/1504/1b/3c7977f0c8ef.jpg http://i016.radikal.ru/1504/1b/3c7977f0c8ef.jpgvladimirmorgunov
Recording enthusiasts who like to get the most out of their equipment ...
Musicians, nature recordists, sound archivists, teachers, engineers, hobbyists, budget impaired ...
Experimenters discuss fresh & tried techniques ...
Microphone parts hunters & gatherers who like to brew their own ...
Anything for the mic do-it-yourselfer: Capsules, tubes, wiring, battery boxes, preamps, sources, new equipment ...
Ideas, advice, inventions, images, we are here to learn and share in this moderately moderated forum.
- Audio and Visual Equipment
- Nov 25, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.