Ricardo (and all) I measured the EM200 and get 570uA at 5 volts and 1ma at 10volts. This is with the source and gate ties together (The capsule is actuallydj4mc
I will check. Mine were shipped with the same data sheet, marked "Preliminary". On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 2:37 PM, ricardo@... [micbuilders]dj4mc
HiI have just seen a pair of microphone bodies on the little e Big bay item no 131617446078Any one building a small microphone from scratch might be email@example.com
Recording enthusiasts who like to get the most out of their equipment ...
Musicians, nature recordists, sound archivists, teachers, engineers, hobbyists, budget impaired ...
Experimenters discuss fresh & tried techniques ...
Microphone parts hunters & gatherers who like to brew their own ...
Anything for the mic do-it-yourselfer: Capsules, tubes, wiring, battery boxes, preamps, sources, new equipment ...
Ideas, advice, inventions, images, we are here to learn and share in this moderately moderated forum.
- Audio and Visual Equipment
- Nov 25, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.