Follow in text below ****** From: "grant.fair@... [micbuilders]" To: email@example.com Sent: Thursday, Julyblue_luke
Luc - Thanks! It's been many years since I've done any electronics, and I've forgotten most of the little bit I knew. By putting 1 nF caps across the pins ofgrantfair2001
in the schematics there are all the info about components, however I've attached the eagle source files with the PCB too. Take care to the voltage of thedodotronic
Recording enthusiasts who like to get the most out of their equipment ...
Musicians, nature recordists, sound archivists, teachers, engineers, hobbyists, budget impaired ...
Experimenters discuss fresh & tried techniques ...
Microphone parts hunters & gatherers who like to brew their own ...
Anything for the mic do-it-yourselfer: Capsules, tubes, wiring, battery boxes, preamps, sources, new equipment ...
Ideas, advice, inventions, images, we are here to learn and share in this moderately moderated forum.
- Audio and Visual Equipment
- Nov 25, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.