Depends how you design the mic, heres one of my contraptions in surf, rain and thunder - it fits inside a donor AKG P5 body.picnet2
Makes sense. More interesting is what happens in the high end when the delay network cuts off, turning the two cardioids into interference pressurewattsfurniture
Recording enthusiasts who like to get the most out of their equipment ...
Musicians, nature recordists, sound archivists, teachers, engineers, hobbyists, budget impaired ...
Experimenters discuss fresh & tried techniques ...
Microphone parts hunters & gatherers who like to brew their own ...
Anything for the mic do-it-yourselfer: Capsules, tubes, wiring, battery boxes, preamps, sources, new equipment ...
Ideas, advice, inventions, images, we are here to learn and share in this moderately moderated forum.
- Audio and Visual Equipment
- Nov 25, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.