... Alternatively, one designs the following circuitry so that it is impervious to the clicks, which is my approach! (But I am not a fan of phantom power forkriegerjoh
I end up turning on phantom power last because I'm dumb and forget to turn it on first. Designing the system to be both click and thump free is veryericbenjamin2
to save batteries, for instance... 2015-07-04 11:17 GMT+02:00 martinprtr@... [micbuilders]micbuildersfiles
Recording enthusiasts who like to get the most out of their equipment ...
Musicians, nature recordists, sound archivists, teachers, engineers, hobbyists, budget impaired ...
Experimenters discuss fresh & tried techniques ...
Microphone parts hunters & gatherers who like to brew their own ...
Anything for the mic do-it-yourselfer: Capsules, tubes, wiring, battery boxes, preamps, sources, new equipment ...
Ideas, advice, inventions, images, we are here to learn and share in this moderately moderated forum.
- Audio and Visual Equipment
- Nov 25, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.