Re: Ribbon microphone

  • Jack Zagaja
    Message 1 of 82 , Apr 7, 2008
      High frequency rollup can be also slit/gap parameters game.
      Interestingly ribbon microphone impulse response looks more like a
      linphase pulse:

      http://unizet.net/pub/S-TransformRibbon.png
    • Jack Zagaja
      Message 82 of 82 , Jun 8, 2008
        I have a couple of question to our gurus:

        1) Impedance bridge (Gayford). How one can use that?
        2) Ribbon clamping in magnetic field - good a or a bad thing?
        3) Connecting long ribbons in series without transformer - anyone have
        tried?
        4) Nanonrystaline steel sheets- does it serve a good material for
        transformer core and/or pole pieces (saturation point above 1T)?