Re: Ribbon microphone
- High frequency rollup can be also slit/gap parameters game.
Interestingly ribbon microphone impulse response looks more like a
- I have a couple of question to our gurus:
1) Impedance bridge (Gayford). How one can use that?
2) Ribbon clamping in magnetic field - good a or a bad thing?
3) Connecting long ribbons in series without transformer - anyone have
4) Nanonrystaline steel sheets- does it serve a good material for
transformer core and/or pole pieces (saturation point above 1T)?