1 gigaohm in Germany

  • mkoijnmkoijn
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 1, 2008
      Hi, Anybody know where I could obtain 1 gigaohm resistors in Germany?

      Thanks

      Albert
    • Jack Zagaja
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 1, 2008
        I don't know in Germany but in Poland thick layer non-inductive 1GOhm,
        size 3x6mm, 5% tolerance is about 1 euro each (http://www.konel.pl/).
        I've ordered six and need only four at the moment.

        Gruss,
        Jack
      • mkoijnmkoijn
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 1, 2008
          Thanks, I looked at that site, unfortunately I can't read Polish, Have
          you a link to the resistors themselves on that site?

          --- In micbuilders@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Zagaja" <jzagaja@...> wrote:

          > I don't know in Germany but in Poland thick layer non-inductive 1GOhm,
          > size 3x6mm, 5% tolerance is about 1 euro each (http://www.konel.pl/).
          > I've ordered six and need only four at the moment.
          >
          > Gruss,
          > Jack

        • Jack Zagaja
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 1, 2008
            Here you are:

            1) Single resistors with endings:
            http://www.konel.pl/rezystory1.htm

            2) Without endings:
            http://www.konel.pl/rezystory2.htm

            3) Surface mounting:
            http://www.konel.pl/rezystory21.htm

            4) High voltage:
            http://www.konel.pl/rezystory3.htm

            5) Resistors circuits:
            http://www.konel.pl/rezystory4.htm

            6) Power resistors for voltage dividers
            http://www.konel.pl/rezystory5.htm

            Example:
            N18, Rezystor niehermetyzowany, 5k1W, 18kW 5%, 3W, 20kW, 25,4x12,7
            0,70pln(>500szt.)

            Means: non-hermetical resistor, size in mm, cost above 500 pieces.

            Rezystor hermetyzowany proszkowo - means: powder encapsulated resistor
            (hermetical)
          • krokavadet
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 1, 2008
              You can also find high ohmic resistors at www.farnell.de.

              Roger
            • krokavadet
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 1, 2008
                Hi Albert,

                This another source: http://de.rs-online.com/web/

                Roger
              • mkoijnmkoijn
                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 1, 2008
                  Thank you all very much!

                  --- In micbuilders@yahoogroups.com, "krokavadet" <roger.barbara@...>
                  wrote:

                  > Hi Albert,
                  >
                  > This another source: http://de.rs-online.com/web/
                  >

                  > Roger

                • rick chinn
                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 1, 2008
                    http://www.translation-guide.com/free_online_translators.php?from=Polish&to=English

                    plug in the url, read english (sort-of).

                    --rick chinn

                    At 06:08 AM 2/1/2008, you wrote:

                    >Thanks, I looked at that site, unfortunately I can't read Polish, Have
                    >you a link to the resistors themselves on that site?
                    >
                    >--- In
                    ><mailto:micbuilders%40yahoogroups.com>micbuilders@yahoogroups.com,
                    >"Jack Zagaja" <jzagaja@...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > I don't know in Germany but in Poland thick layer non-inductive 1GOhm,
                    > > size 3x6mm, 5% tolerance is about 1 euro each
                    > (<http://www.konel.pl/>http://www.konel.pl/).
                    > > I've ordered six and need only four at the moment.
                    > >
                    > > Gruss,
                    > > Jack

                  • Jack Zagaja
                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 1, 2008
                      A true disaster :) It has major problem with adjective inflection.
                    • Jack Zagaja
                      Message 10 of 12 , Feb 5, 2008
                        I've received 1G resistors from Konel.

                        http://img164.imageshack.us/my.php?image=resistor1gvu7.jpg
                      • userno232000
                        Message 11 of 12 , Feb 7, 2008
                          --- In micbuilders@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Zagaja" <jzagaja@...> wrote:

                          > I've received 1G resistors from Konel.
                          >
                          > http://img164.imageshack.us/my.php?image=resistor1gvu7.jpg

                          Thanks Jack, these are a lot smaller than the Ohmite ones I've been
                          using, any English friendly source? BTW my mother's side of the family
                          was the first wave of Polish settlers in mid-Wisconsin.
                        • Jack Zagaja
                          Message 12 of 12 , Feb 8, 2008
                            Dear Scott,

                            > Thanks Jack, these are a lot smaller than the Ohmite ones I've been
                            > using, any English friendly source?

                            Don't know but I've asked Konel for English site and PayPal. In the
                            mean time I can support anybody for their resistors and DC-DC
                            converters/inverters.

                            >BTW my mother's side of the family was the first wave of Polish
                            >settlers in mid-Wisconsin.

                            This is highly possible - check why:
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Quld5950v6w

                            BR -- Jack