EV 676 and AKG D190E

  • dmyers549
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2007
      A friend passed me a couple vintage mics, an EV model 676 dynamic and
      an AKG D190E dynamic. Neither of them work. Anyone know how to get
      these beasts apart? I am pretty sure I can get them to work if I can
      get in them.
      Also, the 676's output is an old four pin connector. Anyone know what
      to do to configure it with an XLR? Would the impedence match?
      Thanks all!
      Clyde Myers