Re: [micbuilders] transound TSB-2555A

  • Luca Zenari
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2006
      I asked to Mark of jlielectronics (he sell transound capsules in his on-line store)
      and he said me he will tell me soon...

      I think he will write some new on this maling list soon..

      On 29 Apr 2006 at 21:05, st18901 wrote:

      Hi,

      I buried this question in another thread.

      Does anyone know anything about this condenser?

      http://www.transsound.com/dzxwx_3/TSB-2555A.htm

      Tape
      Entertainment new york
      Pro audio

      Audio recording

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      * Visit your group "micbuilders" on the web.

      Service.