quirey; Bruel & Kjaer 2012 & 9640 mic test instruments

  • Darren
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2005
      Anyone know where I can buy a Bruel & Kjaer 2012 & 9640 for mic calabration?

      I can find next to nothing about thse test instruments on the net(!!!!!!!!).

      Darren
    • Gary Chang
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2005
        Darren,

        I would first contact DPA, which is the new company name for the
        manufacturer of these microphones (B & K changed the name in the late
        80's). They may be able to point you in the right direction....

        http://www.dpamicrophones.com/

        gary

        --- In micbuilders@yahoogroups.com, "Darren" <dnemeth01@c...> wrote:
        > Anyone know where I can buy a Bruel & Kjaer 2012 & 9640 for mic
        calabration?

        > I can find next to nothing about thse test instruments on the
        >
        > Darren
      • Gary Chang
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5, 2005
          Darren,