Re: [micbuilders] Re: Nady

  • g faulkner
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 29, 2005
      Eric: Thanks for the thoughtful reply. I have been
      afraid of attempting a mic build from scratch, and
      your suggestions are sensible and appreciated.

      I'll check the mic out when it arrives and follow your
      advice.

      Thanks to everyone else who chimed in as well. This
      $40 price point has hit my target for inner mic
      exploration without too much fear. -G

      Male Ego Message Board: http://www.egoboard.com/

      Yahoo! Sports
      http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com