Seven sub-$200 microphones

  • Zapnspark
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2011
      Check out this cool article by Aaron Lyon over at Matthew Mcglynn's outstanding website RECORDINGHACKS.COM :

      http://goo.gl/E9YlO

      Seven sub-$200 microphones are compared.

      Cheers.

      Jim G.
      ZAPNSPARK
    • recordinghacks
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2011
        > Check out this cool article by Aaron Lyon over at Matthew Mcglynn's outstanding website RECORDINGHACKS.COM :
        >
        > http://goo.gl/E9YlO
        >
        > Seven sub-$200 microphones are compared.

        In hopes of making this feature even more useful & interesting for the micbuilders crowd, I'll be updating the mic profile pages of the 7 contenders to indicate which use SMT and which use through-hole PCB construction. I should be able to add PCB photos for most of them, too.

        Also: thanks for posting the link, Jim!

        --
        matt.